Schedule of Recent and Future Meetings and Events
Recent and Upcoming Activities
- Nov 5 Program: Mike Nickel, St. Louis County Senior Programs, Scams.
- Nov 12 Monthly Board Meeting.
- Nov 19 Program: Andrew Gibson, Executive Director, Freedom Arts & Education Center
- Nov 26 Work Day: Prepare gifts and practice singing for annual children’s Christmas party.
- Dec 2 Woodward Christmas Party, meet a 10 AM at Woodward School
- Dec 3 Program: Bernice Etok, Fun Day--Streets of St. Louis
- Dec 10 Monthly Board meeting
- Dec 17 Meeting canceled due to weather
- Dec 24 Christmas Eve, no meeting
- Dec 31 New Years Eve, no meeting
- Jan 7 Program: Stan McCaslin, Rhône Valley Travelogue
- Jan 14 Monthly Board meeting
- Jan 21 Program: Diane Rademacher, The 1904 World’ Fair
- Jan 28 Program: Stan McCaslin, Youth protection training
- Feb 4 Program: Herman Armstrong, Unity Christian Academy
- Feb 11 Monthly Board meeting
- Feb 18 Discussion and brainstorming future programs and meetings
- Feb 25 Program: Erika Wilson, Urban Strategies
- Mar 3 Program: Charles Nshimiyimana, Roosevelt scholarship recipient
- Mar 10 Monthly Board meeting
- Due to the COVID-19 Emergency, meetings are cancelled until further notice.